Banking and Finance Law Daily from Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Delivers Daily Banking and Finance Regulatory News, Law, and Analysis Online and Via Mobile Apps
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, the leading global provider of intelligent solutions and expertise for legal and business professionals today announced the expansion of their
Wolters Kluwer Daily Reporting Suite with the release of Banking and Finance Daily, the Company’s latest tool for tracking daily developments in one of the law’s fastest-changing and most complex practice areas.
Banking and Finance Law Daily will deliver breaking news from both the federal and state level, the latest rulemaking and updates on regulatory changes as well as a complete summary of the daily banking and finance law news via email, RSS feed, and mobile apps for iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, and Android.
“Specialists in banking and finance law continue to tell us that they need daily, specific, and comprehensive updates in order to serve their clients and Banking and Finance Law Daily will provide the expertise that makes the critical work of staying up-to-date with relevant cases, statutory changes and new rulemakings a much faster and more streamlined process,” said Wolters Kluwer Legal Markets leader Robert Lemmond.
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is also instituting a new reprint policy so that attorneys or firms covered in the dailies can reprint items that mention them on their Web sites, in client newsletters, etc., only seven days after publication, aiding in business development and communications efforts at law firms.
Representative of the expertise Wolters Kluwer attorney-editors bring to their reporting for the dailies can be found here, as editors Lisa M. Goolik and John M. Pachkowski discuss the implications of Noel Canning v. National Labor Relations Board (DC Cir) on the recess appointment of Richard Cordray to Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and its potential impact on the bureau’s rulemaking to date.
Banking and Finance Law Daily will deliver a wide range of relevant content to lawyers, in-house counsel, and legal professionals, including best-in-class synopses from Wolters Kluwer Law and Business attorney-editors, links to the full text of new developments and breaking news. Some of the most useful features of this new tool include:
- Daily email summaries written by knowledgeable attorneys and industry experts with links to the full text of any legislative and regulatory developments, updates on rulemaking and enforcement, and breaking news.
- Expert analysis written by subject matter specialists— created by attorneys for attorneys.
- Easy tracking of law firms and organizations in the headlines with “Who’s in the News” feature.
- Seamless access to information from ANY mobile device without being prompted for logins/passwords. Other legal news services require logins creating unnecessary time delays.
- The ability to customize content by topical area and jurisdiction so users can view the content that is the most relevant to them
- Built-in copyright permissions that permit legal professionals to instantly share information with clients or colleagues without having to download or reassemble information.
- Time-saving mobile apps with customizable home page, ability to filter by topic/jurisdiction, note-taking capabilities, favorites folders and email functionality
- A searchable archive on Wolters Kluwer’s proprietary online content delivery platform, IntelliConnect.
Sample Topics Banking and Finance Law Daily will cover include:
Bank Secrecy Act Volker Rule
Capital and Basel Accords UDAAP
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Truth in Lending
Dodd Frank Act Securities and Derivatives Enforcement Actions
Equal Credit Opportunity RESPA
Fair Credit Reporting Identity Theft
Mergers and Acquisitions The Federal Reserve Board
Banking and Finance Law Daily is highly customizable, enabling users to receive only the topics and/or jurisdictions that are relevant to their practice. Subscribers can download the Banking and Finance Law Daily app free from the iTunes App Store.
About Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals, as well as casebooks and study aids for law students. Its major product lines include Aspen Publishers, CCH, Kluwer Law International and Loislaw. Its markets include health care organizations, law firms, law schools, corporate counsel and professionals requiring legal and compliance information. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a unit of Wolters Kluwer, is based in New York City and Riverwoods, IL.
Follow us on Twitter @WKLawBusiness and YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/WKLawandBusiness
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a market-leading global information services and solutions provider with annual revenues of (2012) €3.6 billion ($4.6 billion) and approximately 19,000 employees worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (symbol: WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.