Breaking News and Expert Analysis for the Products Liability Lawyer:
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, the leading global provider of intelligent solutions and expertise for legal and business professionals, today announced the expansion of the Wolters Kluwer Daily Reporting Suite with the release of Products Liability Law Daily, the Company’s latest tool for tracking daily developments in one of the law’s fastest-changing and most complex practice areas, Products Liability Law.
Products Liability Law Daily will deliver breaking news from both federal and state levels, plus a complete summary of the daily product liability law news via email, RSS feed, and mobile apps for iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, and Android.
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is also instituting a new reprint policy so that attorneys or firms covered in the dailies can reprint items that mention them on their Web sites, in client newsletters, etc., only seven days after publication, aiding in business development and communications efforts at law firms.
“Specialists in products liability law continue to tell us that they need daily, specific, and comprehensive updates in order to serve their clients and Products Liability Law Daily will make the critical work of staying up-to-date with relevant cases, statutory changes and new rulemakings a much faster and more streamlined process,” said Wolters Kluwer Legal Markets leader Robert Lemmond.
Representative of the expertise Wolters Kluwer attorney-editors bring to their reporting for the dailies can be found here as editors Pam Maloney, Susan Lasser, and Joseph Bichl discuss Highlights of Consumer Product Safety Commission regulatory and enforcement activities and trends in products liability litigation.
Products Liability Law Daily will deliver a wide range of relevant content to products liability lawyers, in-house counsel, and legal professionals, including best-in-class synopses from Wolters Kluwer Law and Business attorney-editors, links to the full text of new cases, regulatory and statutory developments, and breaking news.
Products Liability Law Coverage includes:
- Full summaries of products liability decisions issued by federal and state supreme, appellate, and district courts, including the presiding judges and names of the attorneys representing the parties
- Consumer Product Safety Commission and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration regulatory and administrative developments, product recalls, agency enforcement activities, and more
- Access to all links to cases, Federal Register Issuances and other primary source documents
- Federal consumer product safety legislative activity
Key Features & Topics of Products Liability Law Daily include:
- Design, manufacturing and warning defects
- Defenses to liability
- Expert Evidence
- Consumer product and motor vehicle recalls
- CPSC settlement agreements
- Product testing and certification
- Motor vehicle exemptions
- Import rules
Some of the most useful features of this new tool include:
- Daily email summaries written by knowledgeable attorneys and industry experts with links to the full text of any new cases and breaking news.
- Seamless access to information from ANY mobile device without being prompted for logins/passwords. Other legal news services require logins creating unnecessary time delays.
- The ability to customize content by topical area and jurisdiction so users can view the content that is the most relevant to them
- Built-in copyright permissions that permit legal professionals to instantly share information with clients or colleagues without having to download or reassemble information.
- Time-saving mobile apps with customizable home page, ability to filter by topic/jurisdiction, note-taking capabilities, favorites folders and email functionality
- A searchable archive on Wolters Kluwer’s proprietary online content delivery platform, IntelliConnect
Products Liability Law Daily is highly customizable, enabling users to receive only the topics and/or jurisdictions that are relevant to their practice. Subscribers can download the Product Liability Daily app free from the iTunes App Store. For more information on Product Liability Daily, please visit: www.dailyreportingsuite.com/productliability.
About Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals, as well as casebooks and study aids for law students. Its major product lines include Aspen Publishers, CCH, Kluwer Law International and Loislaw. Its markets include health care organizations, law firms, law schools, corporate counsel and professionals requiring legal and compliance information. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a unit of Wolters Kluwer, is based in New York City and Riverwoods, IL.
Follow us on Twitter @WKLawBusiness and YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/WKLawandBusiness
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a market-leading global information services and solutions provider with annual revenues of (2012) €3.6 billion ($4.6 billion) and approximately 19,000 employees worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (symbol: WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.