For the 4th year in a row, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting was in the winner’s circle for the American STEVIE® Awards. CCH® AnswerConnect received a Gold STEVIE® for Content Search Technology Solution and TeamMate Analytics received a Bronze STEVIE® for Software, Governance, Risk & Compliance Solution, both in the New Product of the Year category.
The STEVIE® Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. More than 3,700 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories. More than 200 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners.
“Receiving gold and bronze 2018 American STEVIE awards for two new products, demonstrate our commitment to create meaningful solutions that enable professionals to advance their potential and help them achieve results in the moments that matters most,” said Karen Abramson, CEO, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting.
- 2018 Gold STEVIE: CCH® AnswerConnect was recognized for its ability to supply tax and accounting professionals with intelligent search capabilities through an innovative and intuitive natural language search process. The solution easily brings relevant tax content and regulations to the surface for professionals to leverage when they need it most
- 2018 Bronze STEVIE: TeamMate Analytics was recognized for enabling internal auditors the ability to analyze 100% of transactions in real time, remove the fear of data analytics procedures and for providing an intuitive robust tool that makes every audit accessible to every auditor
This milestone adds to a steady stream of prestigious honors that demonstrate how Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting anticipates and respond to evolving market needs. Additional recognitions include:
- Top New Products for 2018 according to Accounting Today include Data Axcess APIs and Data Axcess Utility and TeamMate+
- The 2018 Accounting Firm Operations and Technology Survey bestowed winner status to
- BARC Score named CCH Tagetik Market Leader in financial performance management for DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) region
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt (ADR) program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY). For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.