Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US today announced the launch of a flexible new tool designed to easily monitor updated tax laws, filing deadlines and compliance changes around the globe. The CCH® International Tax Compliance Calendar is a one-of-a-kind, interactive tool that seamlessly integrates into existing workflows and delivers key deadline dates for as many as 112 global tax jurisdictions. Whether serving clients at the office, from a mobile device or locations throughout the world, professionals can receive proactive calendar alerts on key tax and compliance events along with expert guidance and details to facilitate decision making.
“As the world of tax compliance grows even more complex, we know that our customers are always seeking tools to make their jobs easier,” said Josh Braunstein, Vice President and General Manager of Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US, CCH Research & Learning. “With the CCH International Tax Compliance Calendar, users receive the exact global insights they need, when and where they need it, with the ease, simplicity and relevancy they expect.”
More Than Just a Calendar
With customized alerts and information tailored to specific jurisdictions or events, professionals can stay ahead of key compliance and tax law changes happening near and far away. Plus, instead of relying on separate calendar reminders that are tied to email programs, the CCH International Tax Compliance Calendar is integrated into daily workflows, eliminating the need to jump between email calendars and current, on-screen tasks to check filing deadlines and compliance.
Features and functions that enable calendar users to customize their experiences include:
- Easy navigation to answers, when they’re needed — Practitioners no longer need to navigate on a country-by-country basis, use static information or non-integrated calendar tools.
- In-depth guidance, fast access — In addition to having updates on hundreds of international tax rules and their impact on filing date deadlines, CCH International Tax Compliance Calendar refines specific filing requirements from more than two million possible permutations that may impact tax compliance for business operations around the world.
- Expertise you can trust — Every calendar event comes with web links to CCH® IntelliConnect® research as well as built-in Quick Answers functionality, along with brief expert analysis of rules, dates and deadlines.
- Mobile flexibility, workflow — Customized CCH International Tax Compliance Calendars can be accessed through IntelliConnect and can be synched with desktop and mobile calendar solutions in real time for instant access to updates.
- Customizable and user-friendly functionality — Users can shape their custom calendars by choosing popular templates, such as Global Corporate Income Tax, or customize calendars by jurisdiction and tax category. Any combination of details covering up to 112 international jurisdictions, from VAT rules in the U.K. to transfer pricing in India and much more, may be dragged across a screen and dropped into a custom calendar.
- Group or individual calendar settings — Flexible settings enable users to keep individual and group calendars for assigning tasks, sharing comments and keeping everyone on the team updated. Real-time international updates ensure that staff members are always in synch with the latest details moving forward.
More information about the new The CCH® International Tax Compliance Calendar, available in North America, Europe and in Asia-Pacific nations, is available by visiting the online fact sheet or by having a representative contact you directly.
About Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US ( CCHGroup.com) is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The CCH® ProSystem fx® Suite, CCH Axcess™, CCH® IntelliConnect®, CCH® IntelliConnect Direct, CCH® Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US is based in Riverwoods, IL. Follow us on Twitter @WKTAAUS_PR.
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US is part of Wolters Kluwer ( www.wolterskluwer.com), a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer had 2014 annual revenues of €3.7 billion ($4.2 billion), employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide, and maintains operations in over 40 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are listed on NYSE Euronext Amsterdam (WKL), on Bloomberg (WKL NA) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).