Cheetah™ for legal professionals now includes all practice area content from IntelliConnect and offers an unparalleled research and workflow solution
Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S., part of Wolters Kluwer, announced today that all practice area content available to customers subscribing to the IntelliConnect research solution is now fully available on Wolters Kluwer’s legal research platform, Cheetah™.
Cheetah™, created for legal professionals, is a groundbreaking workflow solution that enables faster and more accurate research, offers a sleek and responsive user interface, and delivers intelligent insights and expertise. With the integration of IntelliConnect content, Cheetah™ will now provide in-depth and curated coverage of more than 25 practice areas.
Practice areas now fully integrated on Cheetah™ include: antitrust & competition; banking & consumer finance; bankruptcy; blue chip, corporation law and governance; cybersecurity & privacy; elder & estates law; employee benefits; energy and environment; family law; government contracts; healthcare & life sciences; human resources; intellectual property; labor & employment; litigation; payroll & entitlements; pensions; products liability & insurance; property & construction; securities; tax; telecommunications, transportation; and trusts & estates.
Cheetah™ provides legal professionals with a modern research and workflow solution that brings together Wolters Kluwer’s market-leading content; a clean, modern design; and innovative tools that seamlessly merge content into workflow. Newly enhanced features of Cheetah™ include:
- Customizable topical home pages that put each user’s high-value content right at their fingertips;
- Easy access to high-value content and tools, especially Smart Charts;
- An intuitive reading experience with conveniently located information panels offering unobtrusive access key items such as tables of contents and amendment history along with advanced search functionality;
- The overall clean, modern look and feel allow the user to experience the interface with as much ease as their favorite commercial sites;
- Responsive Design allows for seamless mobile device adaptation, without the need for a separate mobile app; and
- A broad collection of widgets and a customizable widget-builder make it easy for users to add high-value content to internal portals, library pages and practice pages.
“Cheetah™ was designed to set the industry standard for legal research and workflow, and we are proud to announce to our customers that it is now powered by a larger database of content than ever before,” said Dean Sonderegger, Vice President & General Manager, Legal Markets & Innovation. “This move is a critical step forward in our effort to integrate our deep collection of specialized practice area content, now centrally accessible on Cheetah™, with all of the cross-practice benefits - such as an intuitive interface and practical workflow solutions - for which Cheetah™ is so well known.”
To learn more, visit http://lrus.wolterskluwer.com/product-family/cheetah.
About Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.
Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S. is a part of Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) a global leader in professional information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2015 annual revenues of €4.2 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.
Tel: +1 (646) 887-7962