Industry thought leaders and TeamMate experts to share insights on the future of the audit profession and best-practices in achieving Peak Performance in Audit
New York, NY, On September 15 - 18, Wolters Kluwer will host its annual TeamMate User Forum to bring insights about the future of internal audit management to the global market and to help guide audit professionals and their firms toward achieving Peak Performance in Audit.
Celebrating its 20th anniversary, the 2019 TeamMate User Forum will be held at the Gaylord Rockies Resort in the US and will focus on intuitive & innovative approaches that internal audit professionals need to thrive in a world of change. This annual global event attracts auditors from some of the most innovative audit departments in the world, both large and small, across all industries, offering customers general sessions and several elective options focused on best practices, innovation and feature updates.
“By connecting industry-leading audit and assurance professionals with TeamMate software users and Wolters Kluwer experts, the User Forum offers the perfect opportunity to share knowledge and best practices with peers,” said Jim Dunham, Executive Vice President & General Manager, Wolters Kluwer TeamMate. “It is one of the largest gatherings of audit professionals using a single automated software platform and each year our customers look forward to expanding their understanding of the quickly evolving internal audit space and learning how technology innovation can help them drive their profession forward.”
During more than 95 knowledge sessions held throughout the User Forum, attendees will hear from a variety of thought leaders, industry experts, and more than 25 customer presenters & panelists. Session topics will range from “Embracing Multigenerational Workforce Preferences and Solving Your Talent Shortage” and “Technology Buzzword Overload: Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics” to “Best Practices for Regulatory Change Management” and “Cybersecurity: What Auditors Need to Know,” just to name a few. A representation of this year’s speakers will include:
- Ryan Estis, business performance expert helping companies, leaders, and individuals embrace change, accelerate growth and achieve breakthrough performance in the new economy will deliver a keynote presentation on “Unleashing Your Inner Superhero”
- Jim Pellitier, Vice President, Standards and Professional Knowledge at the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), will host the Chief Audit Executive path to address important strategy, risk and technology trends that are top-of-mind for audit executives
- Christopher Polke, Director of IIA Audit Executive Center, will present and facilitate a roundtable around the key trends impacting auditors focused on the Public Sector
- Grace Brasington, Managing Director – Financial Services at Navigant, will share insights on key trends impacting auditors focused on the Financial Services market
- Susan Stapleton, Vice President, Customer Advisory at Greenlight Technologies, will share best-practices in controlling risk across various business systems
In addition to rich presentations and live demonstrations, the User Forum offers participants the unique opportunity to network with auditors from a wide variety of industries and to gain hands-on experience with TeamMate solutions. Attendees will have the opportunity to experience first-hand many new and innovative features being introduced in the upcoming TeamMate+ cloud-based software release, which provides audit professionals and their firms with building blocks to address continuous risk assessments and expanded data integrators to support sharing of audit insights with other systems and business intelligence tools.
To learn more about how the TeamMate audit management, controls management and data analysis software solutions can help you and your firm achieve peak audit performance, please visit www.teammatesolutions.com.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the healthcare; tax and accounting; governance, risk and compliance; and legal and regulatory sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2018 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt (ADR) program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).