Wolters Kluwer, an information, software solutions, and services provider for professionals, has been recognized in the 11th Annual 2019 Golden Bridge Awards® for its solutions and services across different categories.
- CCH Tagetik Finance Transformation Platform was recognized with the gold award in the Financial Products & Services category;
- CCH Axcess Financial Prep and CCH Axcess iQ solutions, part of the award-winning, cloud-based CCH Axcess platform, were recognized with gold and silver awards;
- CT Corporation has earned gold for its New Product Development team’s product innovations in the legal compliance industry;
- Compliance Solutions business has earned four awards for product innovations developed on behalf of financial services client firms. Compliance Solutions was honored with a gold award for its CASH Workflow commercial lending solution, two silver awards for its OneSumX regulatory compliance offerings, and a bronze award for its Vanceo Mortgage automated loan operating system;
- ELM Solutions, the market-leading provider of enterprise legal spend and matter management, contract lifecycle management, and legal analytics solutions, has earned five golden awards. Information Technology Services Team of the Year: gold for simultaneously and substantially improving both business outcomes and customer experience. Gold award for ELM18 for the Live Event of the Year. A silver Award for the Total Spend Management approach for the legal industry. Bronze for Passport Claims Defense for the insurance industry. A bronze qward for Legal Holds for Passport and TyMetrix 360° as the winner in the Best New Technology Software;
- Lien Solutions has earned two awards for superior product innovations developed for the benefit of its clients in the financial services industry. Lien Solutions was honored with an award for its Portfolio Sync solution and a Bronze Award for its iLien Motor Vehicle solution;
- Enablon Pulse solution has been recognized as the Silver winner in the Best New Product, Service, or Solution of the Year for Technology Services category; and
- Legal & Regulatory CEO Stacey Caywood earned top honors as International Executive of the Year (Business Products), named the gold winner.
As a global provider of professional information, software solutions and services, Wolters Kluwer aims to help protect people’s health, prosperity, safety, and legal rights while building better professionals in business. By creating innovate products that offer meaningful solutions to enhance and deploy deep domain knowledge, Wolters Kluwer aims to empower experts and professionals to deliver impact.
About the Golden Bridge Awards
The coveted annual Golden Bridge Awards program encompasses the world’s best in organizational performance, innovations, products and services, and customer programs from every major industry in the world. The Golden Bridge Awards are an annual industry and peer recognition program honoring best companies in every major industry from large to small and new start-ups in North America, Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin-America. More than 160 judges from a broad spectrum of industry voices from around the world participated and their average scores determined the 2019 Golden Bridge Awards finalists and winners. Learn more about the Golden Bridge Awards.