Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored level 1 American Depositary Receipt (ADR) program. Each Wolters Kluwer ADR represents one ordinary share in Wolters Kluwer N.V. The ADRs are denominated in U.S. dollars and are traded on the U.S. over-the-counter (OTC) securities market. Wolters Kluwer ADRs receive the same dividends as the ordinary shares converted into U.S. dollars at the prevailing EUR/USD exchange rate.
Wolters Kluwer N.V. American Depositary Receipts
Structure: Sponsored Level 1 ADR
Ratio: 1 ADR = 1 Ordinary Share
Country: The Netherlands
ADR Depositary Bank
Wolters Kluwer’s sponsored ADR program is administered by Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas (Deutsche Bank). As the depositary bank, Deutsche Bank performs the following roles for ADR holders:
- Distributes dividends in U.S. dollars;
- Facilitates the voting process and the exercise of voting rights of ADR holders at any Company General Meeting if permitted by the Company and the Depositary Agreement;
- Issues and cancels Wolters Kluwer American Depositary Receipts (ADRs);
- Can distribute Company circulars and General Meetings (including Annual General Meeting) documentation, if applicable.
Through its U.S. partner, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company (AST), Deutsche Bank serves as the stock transfer agent and maintains the records for registered ADR holders. AST can help ADR holders with a number of ADR-related services at no charge, including:
- Change of name or address;
- Consolidation of accounts;
- Duplicate mailings;
- Dividend reinvestment enrolment;
- Lost stock certificates;
- Transfer of stock to another person;
- Other administrative services.
ADR dividend information (Form 8937)
Notices from the depositary bank to advise ADR holders of the details about the dividend.
2012 ADR dividend
2011 ADR dividend
For more information on Wolters Kluwer ADRs:
Please contact AST Shareholder Services:
U.S. Toll Free: +1 800 937 5449
Tel: +1 718 921 8124
Institutional investors and ADR brokers
Please contact the Deutsche Bank DR team:
New York: +1 212 250 9100
London: +44 20 7547 6500
For regular correspondence, please write to:
Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas
c/o American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
Peck Slip Station
P.O. Box 2050
New York, NY 10272-2050
Rule 12g3-2(b) Statement
In accordance with the amendments to Rule 12g3-2(b) which became effective on October 10, 2008, Wolters Kluwer will comply with its information supplying obligations under Rule 12g3-2(b) by publishing such information on this Internet Website promptly after the information has been made public.