Wolters Kluwer, a global leader in professional information services
This morning Wolters Kluwer’s CEO Nancy McKinstry and CFO Kevin Entricken presented the 2015 Full-Year Results at the London Stock Exchange for European and global press. Revenues of the company are up 3% in constant currencies and up 3% organically.
The presentation was followed by a Question & Answers (Q&A). For an overview of the presentations Q&A watch the recording of the webcast [LINK].
Read the summary of the Full-Year Results down here or download the full report.
- Revenues up 3% in constant currencies and up 3% organically.
- Digital & services revenues grew 5% organically (83% of total revenues).
- Recurring revenues grew 3% organically (76% of total).
- North America and Asia Pacific drove organic growth.
- Leading, high growth positions grew 7% organically (51% of total).
- Adjusted operating profit margin improves to 21.4%, in line with guidance.
- Diluted adjusted EPS €1.96, up 5% in constant currencies, in line with guidance.
- Adjusted free cash flow €647 million, up 7% in constant currencies, better than expected.
- Return on invested capital increased to 9.3% (2014: 8.5%).
- Net-debt-to-EBITDA improved to 1.7x at year-end (2014: 2.1x).
- Proposed full-year total dividend of €0.75 per share, up 6%.
- Outlook 2016: diluted adjusted EPS expected to grow at mid-single-digit rate in constant currencies.
- Announcing intention to buy back up to €600 million shares over three years (2016-2018), including anti-dilution buyback.
t +31 (0)172 641 470
t +31 (0)172 641 407